Friday, January 11, 2013

Brittania in Winter

I named this blog Flying Through Fantasy, I don't know why.
I just really love fantasy, which people deem ironic with my truth obsession. But I dont deem fantasy to be lies, they are fiction. There is a difference!

Unlike before I'm not just writing in a journal, I'm actually using a smartphone I had on me.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the journal.

I think Axiom's Wonderland is a good title.
The first thing I did was seeing if Malachai was still alive, I think he is according to his blog, Game Time.
Although it seems that The Worm, that glitch guy that came earlier is taking over the Challenges for some reason.

I'm calling him the Worm, because he gave me the choice.

He said that I could have a day to get adjusted before the challenges came, which would be my third challenge, since I died in the second one.
I've been reading my journal.
As you can tell, I still don't have a clue about my life before the Game Master's tournament, which really is annoying. But I found a scribbling made by me about my former life.

FEBRUARY 19TH 2008 – I MET HER


It was like any typical love story, there wasn’t anything unusal about the ywe met. I was coming home from work and I met her looking at a jewelry storefront. We got to talking and as they say, one thing leads to another. Her name was Ivory, an unusual name for someone in York, but certainly not an unappealing name. We went on a date the same day we met. I was never one to believe in love at first sight, but this was as close as I ever came to it. I certainly do like her, I want to see where this relationship
~James Derek Moxia
So this must be how I met Ivory, sounds lovely.
I kind of miss her, I wonder what she's up to. I'm going to read more, I want to know more about my life.
For some reason parts of my life have appeared in the journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment