Friday, January 25, 2013

Mazes & Monsters

It was just a girl, she startled me, someone who is also a victim of the Empty City, I think.
She seems friendly, although I really can't tell anymore.

Her name is Sherlock Morel, wears one of those ol' caddie hats and has pink hair. Is pink hair normal in this world? Well it was in my old one, sort of...

"Hi, you're Axiom right?"

"Uhm yeah?"

"The First Axiom?"

"First?"

"Nevermind....I was sent here by Jack to act as your guide"

"Are you associated with him?"

"Not really...I owed him a favor, was sent here to be your guide. I'm not evil, although thats probably what an evil person would say, so think what you will" She said and smiled at me.

I haven't had the best of luck trusting women in the past (Ivory, Emily...arguably Jane) so I didn't want to let my guard down.But like I said, she seemed nice.

It wasn't long before we got lost, of course we did.
The whole city turned into a maze of sorts...

Have I mentioned how much I hate mazes?

No comments:

Post a Comment