Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What?

Oh god this is uncomfortable...I've yet to really adjust to this. I'm alive again.
Is it just me or was this to be expected, me revived after dying in a tournament. I'm still on a page or at least I think so.
There was this person, he came up to me.

"Hello Axiom"

"Ehm...who are you?"

"Well, your savior for one thing"

"You revived me?"

"Yes"

"But why?"

"Well...first of all you could be useful in order to keep Malachai & Zae under control"

We talked some more, he said his name was The Worm, Rag-Picker or simply Glitch. He said I could call him whatever I wanted.

He told me a lot had happened since I died. The Game Master, some of his emissaries, Malkator and a few others had died. The Tale Weaver's challenges had been put on hold to train my cousin, Zae. It started up again, only to be taken control of by The Worm.

Ivory is nowhere here, not that it would've mattered. I think I sent a clear message.

Jane is also dead.

This is a lonely existence to be brought back into, I wish I was still dead.

The Worm explained to me the Tale Weaver Challenges, like I didn't remember. Fortunately this time I don't have amnesia.
He told me I could rest for a day before I start playing again.

"Oh, before I forget. I have something for you"

He picked up something from his coat, it was a book.

"Here, I figure you'd want this?"

It was my old journal.

"The Quiet absorbed it and spit it out into another world, I figured you'd want it once I'd revived you"

He's being awfully friendly, it makes me almost trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment