Monday, January 21, 2013

Húrin Betrayal

I've begun to loath existence  I just wish that the Quiet would eat me and get me out of this cycle of dying and then waking up only to be tortured by whatever entity pleases. There seems to be no reason anymore, with the Game Master & Malachai I kind of got it, reading through their back story later on, but Jack is doing this out of nothing but cruelty.

I woke up in a bedroom, with Jack watching me from the doorstep.

"Morning James"

"What do you want Jack"

"Well aren't you feisty to someone who gave you your remaining memories back"

He was right, I do remember everything now. Everything from my 4th birthday to meeting Ivory and her later betrayal of me, selling me out to the Game Master & Blind Man after we got caught stealing my journal from the Archive. I even remember what the big deal with the journal is now, its pages are woven with manufactured newborn & nightlanders in order to create a journal that can see both the past & future, as well as receiving & giving signals.

"James, I bring good news" Jack said.

"What?"

"Well...Glitch told me you have completed the challenges"

"Really?" I asked.

It didn't surprise me that the Worm & Jack would be in some kind of cahoots.

"What now?"

"Well...freedom!" Jack said.

"Of course there is the small matter of payment"

"huh?"

"The pokemon batle, you lost"

"So?"

"You owe me"

It was all too good to be true, nothing good comes out of even speaking with Jack I should've known.

"All you have to do is be in my servitude for two months. Around March I will let you go, if you're still alive that is"

Jack gave me the day off.
At least there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment