Sunday, January 27, 2013

Domino City's Core

Alright, I'm getting real tired of this.
It took us forever to get out of that maze, by the end I was starting to get real paranoid.
And what awaits us at the end?

A pedestal, with a single trading card on it, The Mystical Elf.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Well...in my experience it's used as a card game of some sorts"

"I know that Sherlock, I want to know why this is the prize for going through that maze of nightmares"

"I liked the maze, let's go again"

"No!"

"You're no fun, anyway maybe it will come handy later, hmm?"

"I guess I can take it" I said and put it into my wallet.

After that we walked around some more, nothing really to see & wouldn't you know it before we knew it we were once again in a maze.

I better get a better card than Mystical Elf or get a prize that isn't card game-based.


No comments:

Post a Comment