Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Land of Silence

Let me make this clear. I've never in my life dealt with real fears, from my newly gained memories I can safely say that the closest was when me & Ivory went to the Archive to get the journal & we were caught by the Blind Man, aside from that incident I've only dealt with pseudo-fears like the Magic Queen, Ivory Woman, Tale Weaver & Game Master a relative who's who? of goodness.

I mean think about that for a moment. The Game Master put several people through hell, making them kill strangers for the heck of it and there was not a damn thing we could do about it. I was killed by two snake people for god's sake...they didn't know me, they killed me anyway...
What I'm saying is, think about how powerful the Game Master was....He wasn't a fear.

That makes me terrified of what the fears themselves are able to do.
I'm scared, I know I shouldn't be, but the thought keeps clinging in my mind.
What the fears are even like in THIS universe is beyond me.

I'm in the Empty City, Jack sent me there.
The Empty City from what I've heard is supposed to be a sentient city that plays with its food.
I've started to use my Journal again, I'm sure it manages to get online like the good ol' days.
There is no one here, I think I saw a couple of Nightlanders though. They didn't say anything though.

Someone is h-...dskmfjdsksd;dsslomla....

No comments:

Post a Comment